Bird stamp set I believe this is by Autumn Leaves
Certainly Celery card stock 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
Bloom with Hope (#133952)
Kaleidoscope patterned paper (#115680, retired) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Memento ink pad (#132708) This is a great black ink. It gives you a good dark color that doesn't smear.
Wild Wasabi ink
Color Lifter (#129369)
Stampin' Dimenionals (#104430)
1. Stamp your image and color it with alcohol markers like SU! Blendabilities. Cut the image out around the outside edges.
2. Round the corners on the Certainly Celery square. Adhere the square diagonally on to the patterned paper. Trim off the edges that stick over the card base.
3. Place dimensionals on the back of the cut & colored image. Press it into the center of the Certainly Celery diagonal square.
4. Stamp the greeting from the Bloom with Hope stamp set with Wild Wasabi ink on white card stock. I like the wavy greeting that is with this stamp set. Cut it out and adhere it to the top of the diagonal.
5. Adhere the card front to the card base. Decorate the inside as you wish. On this card I stamped another bird on the left side with Memento ink.