Monday, July 16, 2012

surgery

The drs & I decided to have the surgery on my right hand done this past Friday. Everything went well & it is healing nicely. They told me to start moving my fingers as soon as the surgery was done. My fingers are still swollen some & THE finger is bruised pretty good but working fine. My problem now is vertigo. I've had problems with vertigo for the past 8 or so years but the past year it's been doing very well with only minor problems now & then. Well, I think the surgery, whatever, has kicked it into gear now. I'm quite dizzy and light headed and certainly don't feel like driving anywhere. I'm just going to take it easy for a few days & only go places my sweet dh can drive me.

My plan is to do a tutorial on using a score board & the new SU diagonal board. I started to work on that yesterday afternoon & discovered the batteries in my camera are dead. Until I can get some more batteries, I won't be able to take any pictures for you. Hopefully, it won't be long & I'll be able to get that up here for you.

In the meantime, please have patience with me & come back when you can. Check out some of my older posts. Maybe there is something there that you missed the first time around. I'll be back asap.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment