Friday, July 13, 2012

Scrapbook Bible Study


This is a 2 page scrapbook spread layout. I've written a Bible study called "Faithbook." I taught it at my church last summer. Here is the lo that I finally did of it. I'm so far behind on my scrapbooking, actually, farther than a year but I wanted to do this one.
Happy birthday to me today!



I used paper from Comfort Cafe DSP(#126898) pack. I did 3 two page spreads with my pictures so using the paper from the same set gave them a cohesive look. For the strips on each side, I cut another sheet from Comfort Cafe 1 x 12." Cut 2 for each page. Ink them with Midnight Muse. The ribbon in between the patterned paper is 1" Bashful Blue Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbon(#111848).
The journaling boxes are cut from a Top Note Bigz die (#113463) and a Labels Collection Framelits(#125598) cut from Summer Starburst cardstock. The letting is on Summer starburst cardstock also.
If you are interested in my Faithbook Bible study to scrapbook you own faith journey, contact me. I will send it to you for the cost of copying and postage.


No comments:

Post a Comment