- Cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" piece of paper from Summer Smooches DSP(#125409) for the background piece.
2. Stamp 2 different doilies in Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green In Color ink. Stamp the birthday greeting from Raspberry Ripple ink on Whisper White cardstock.
3. Using Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green brush tip markers, color the roses and leaves directly onto the stamp. If you've not done this before, check out my tutorial on it here.
4. Pop out the doilies using the 2 1/2" Circle punch(#120906). Adhere one to the bottom right of the background paper, going slightly off the edge. Adhere the other doily to the top left of the background paper, again going slightly off the edge. Trim the parts that go off the edge.
5. Cut around the edges of the roses that you stamped.
6. To make the roses pop, add SU! Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430) to the back of the image. For larger images like this, I like to use up my edges that are left on my dimensionals sheet. Just snip the length that you need from the edge and apply in the same way you do regular dimensionals.
7. Cut the greeting out with the Large Oval punch (#119855) and ink the edges with Raspberry Ripple In Color ink. Apply adhesive to the back and place on the bottom left corner below the roses.
8. Cut 2 pieces of Marina Mist 1/2" Scallop Dot ribbon(#122986) each about 6" long. Apply adhesive to the back of one piece and place it on the card front over the lower doily.
9. Tie the other piece in a bow. Using glue dots (#103683), put 3 on the back of the bow. Press it down over the other ribbon at the top right of the card.
10. Adhere the card front to the card base and add a greeting to the inside of your card.