Serene Silhouettes stamp set (#127324)
Watercolor paper 4 x 5 1/4", 2 3/4 x 3"
Wild Wasabi card stock 3 x 3 1/4", 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Crumb Cake ink pad
Summer Starfruit ink pad
Pistachio Pudding ink pad
Mister or spray bottle
1" Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (#111846)
1. Press a juicy ink pad onto the watercolor pad. I like to use 3 different colors for a good look.
2. Spray water directly onto the ink with a mister or a small spray bottle.
The paper may curl but you can flatten it out.
3. Stamp a silhouette image randomly onto the background while the paper is still wet. This will give the paper a stippled look.
4. Color another background piece that will be for the embellishment. When it is dry, stamp a silhouette image on to it. Mount it on solid card stock.
5. Decorate the card front with ribbon, buttons, etc to complete the card front.
You can make a background paper like this using any colors you choose. I almost always use 3 different colors for it. On this next one, I wanted brighter colors, so I used Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, and Island Indigo.
Island Indigo card stock
White card stock
Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon
Candy Dots subtles (#130933)
Candy Dots brad base (#132293)
Early Espresso ink