Elements of Style stamp set (#120045)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Beyond the Garden patterned paper (#122342) 3 x 4," 4 x 5 1/4"
White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2," 3 1/4 x 4 1/4" plus
Labels Collection Thinlits Dies (#125598)
Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing folder (#123130)
1/2" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (#115611) 2 pcs. one about 3 1/2" and one about 6"
Sherbet Buttons (#116312)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1" Circle punch
Gumball Green marker
Melon Mambo marker
Marina Mist ink pad
Melon Mambo ink pad
1. Cut the white card stock and the patterned paper the dimensions listed above.
2. Choose a die from the Labels Collection that is about 2 3/4 x 3 1/4." Using white card stock and the Labels die, cut the card stock with the Big Shot machine. Next, place the embossing folder so that the oval frame is centered in the die. Run this through the Big Shot machine.
3. Use a sponge dauber and Marina Mist and Melon Mambo ink to color the outer edge of the die cut as shown in the picture. Put blue around most of the die cut with pink at the bottom. I've found that a sponge dauber gives a softer color on card stock than doing a direct to ink pad method of coloring.
4. Using the Melon Mambo and the Gumball Green markers, color the floral stamp from the Elements of Style stamp set. It is not necessary to color the entire stamp. Look to see how much of this will fit on the die cut. Huff some breath on the ink and then stamp on white card stock. Cut the image out around the outer edges of the image. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the flowers and then place them on top of the prepared die. Set aside.
5. Adhere the smaller rectangle of patterned paper to the smaller rectangle of white card stock. Adhere this to the larger piece of patterned paper, placing it slightly to the right side.
6. Adhere a strip of about 6" of ribbon across the patterned paper and card stock rectangles. Wrap the ends around to the back. Score and fold the largest piece of white card stock at 4 1/4." Adhere the piece with the ribbon wrapped on it to the white base card. You will have a small frame border around the edge of the patterned paper.
7. Get the decorated die cut and apply adhesive to the back. Press it down to the patterned paper on the right hand side over the ribbon.
8. On the 3 1/2" piece of ribbon, apply glue dots to the center on the front and back. Then pinch the sides together.
Cut the ends of the ribbon to be even and add an angled cut. Add more glue dots on the back of the pinch. Press this on top of the ribbon on the card on the left hand end of the ribbon. Place glue dots on the back of a pink button and press on to the knot area of the ribbon.
9. Put glue dots on the back of two more buttons and place them at the top left hand corner of the card.
10. Punch a circle of white card stock with a 1" circle punch. Dab blue and pink ink around the edge of the circle. Choose a simple greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamp in the center of the circle. Adhere the circle to the bottom left of the card.
Finish by adding a greeting to the inside or a special note.