Summer Smooches patterned paper (#125409) 4 1/4x 5 1/2" plus
Vintage Blooms by Jennifer Ellory 3 x 3 1/2"
Serene Silhoutes stamp set (#127324)
Wild Wasabi card stock 3 1/4 x 3 3/4"
White card stock
Chevron embossing folder (#127749)
Strawberry Slush ink
2 1/2"Circle punch (#120906)
Small Butterfly punches
1. Punch a circle from white card stock. Put Strawberry Slush ink on the embossing folder following the technique here. Place the circle in the center of the embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot machine. Take out of the folder and lay aside.
2. Adhere the Vintage Blooms paper on to the Wild Wasabi card stock. Adhere that to the top section of the Summer Smooches patterned paper about 1/4" from the top.
3. Cut a strip of Summer Smooches patterned paper 1" wide and about 4" long. Cut a triangle out of one end to make a ribbon look banner. Adhere it to the bottom part of the card about 1/2" from the bottom edge.
4. Stamp the image from Serene Silhoutes stamp set on white card stock with Strawberry Slush ink. Cut around the edges. Adhere it to the center of the chevron circle made in #1. Adhere this to the bottom right corner of the Vintage Bloom rectangle.
5. Use small butter punches (I could not find a brand name on the ones that I have & I don't remember where I got them.) to punch 3 butterflies out of patterned paper. Adhere them to the banner on the bottom.
6. Adhere the card front to a card base.