Marina Mist card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Delicate Dots patterned paper (retired) 4 x 5 1/4"
Birds of a Feather patterned paper (#126899) 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"
White card stock
A Little Bit of Spring stamp set (#126011, retired)
Regarding Dahlias stamp set (#130327)
Framelits Labels dies (#125598)
1 3/8" Circle punch (#119860)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Marina Mist ink
1. Run a medium sized die centered on the delicate dots patterned paper through your Big Shot machine.
2. Cut the top edge of the patterned paper with the decorative scissors. I used a grass cut. Adhere this to the back of the 4 x 5 1/4" paper positioning it at the middle of the label die cut.
3. Adhere this to the Marina Mist card stock leaving a small border around the edge.
3. Stamp a bunny on white card stock. Color the bunny with watercolor pencils. Cut the bunny image carefully around the outer edge. Stamp a greeting with Marina Mist ink on white card stock. Punch out the greeting with the circle punch. Rub the edge of the circle on the ink pad to ink the edges.
4. Place the bunny above the paper in the center of the card. You may overlap some of the bunny on the paper, if needed.
5. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the greeting circle and adhere to the bottom left side of the card.