Afternoon Picnic patterned paper (#131390) Use two different patterns, 4 x 5 1/4" and 2 pieces
2 x 3 1/2" each
Wisteria Wonder card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2", 2 x 5 1/2", 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"
1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Stitched ribbon (#126872) 2 pieces each 6" long
White card stock for oval and for flower images and greeting
Flower Shop stamp set (#130942)
Fabulous Florets stamp set (#123027)
Eyelet Border punch (#119853, retired)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Old Olive ink pad
Wisteria Wonder ink pad
Crushed Curry ink pad
Coluzel ovals or other oval cutting item
1. Cut all the paper pieces the sizes listed. Adhere the patterned paper on the correct size Wisteria Wonder card stock.You will have 3 pieces now.
2. With the Wisteria Wonder card stock that is 2 x 5 1/2" use the Eyelet Border punch to punch on each of the long sides of this.
3. Place adhesive on the back of each of the pieces of ribbon. Press them to the Eyelet Border that you just punched out. Place them straight across the card stock so that each piece is just beside the eyelets. You will have about 1/4" card stock showing between the ribbon. Wrap the ends around to the back of the card stock.
4. Adhere the 2 smaller pieces of layer paper and card on the large piece. Leave about 1/4" between each of them and about 1/4" border around each of them. Place adhesive on the back of the eyelet border and ribbons. Adhere it across the layers so that the bottom border is about 1" from the bottom of the card.
5. Cut an oval from white card stock. Stamp some leaf or stem images on to the oval using Old Olive ink.
6. Stamp 4 flower images, 2 with Crushed Curry ink and 2 with Wisteria Wonder ink. Punch out or cut out each image. Adhere them to the center section of the oval. Leave some of the stems or leaves sticking out behind the flower images. Rub the edges of the oval across the Old Olive ink pad to distress it a bit and to make the oval pop off the card. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the oval and place across the center of the card, covering the layers.
7. Stamp the greeting in the stamp set or choose a greeting of your own and stamp on white card stock with Crushed Curry ink. Cut out around the words of the greeting. Place a Stampin' Dimensional to the back of the left end of the greeting. Place adhesive to the rest of the card. Press it onto the card with part of the saying extending over the oval.
8. Adhere the card front to a card base and place a note or greeting on the inside of the card.