Striped patterned paper 3 x 5 1/4" (this is paper that was in my scrap box)
Night of Navy card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Striped ribbon 1 1/4" wide (this is SU ribbon that's been retired a few years)
Just Believe stamp set (#120453)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Filigree Brads (#112577, retired)
Old Olive ink
1. Stamp the images from the Just Believe stamp set with Old Olive ink on white card stock. Stamp the greeting in the center of the label stamp. Cut them out.
2. Adhere the yellow patterned paper to the Night of Navy card stock with 1/8" border on 3 sides.
3. Cut the wide ribbon to fit and adhere it over the card stock and patterned paper so that there is an 1/8" border all the way around.
4. Adhere the stamped images as shown on the card.
5. Punch a hole in the bottom right side. Add a large brad to the card.
6. Adhere the completed card front to a card base and sign your creation.
It can be easy to go through your left overs and scraps to make cards. Sometimes you just have to put them together. I know that I need to use up more of my materials instead of always going out to buy more new!