Mimi in Paris stamp set by Penny Black
Raspberry Ripple card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Smoky Slate card stock 3 x 3 1/2"
4 pieces of scrap patterned paper sizes 1 x 1 5/8", 1 3/4 x 4 1/4", 2 pieces 2 1/4 x 2 1/2"
Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy ribbon (#129292)
Stampin' Pastels (retired) or other pastels
Black or dark brown ink
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Cut out the scraps of patterned paper according to the sizes listed above. Adhere them to the Raspberry Ripple card stock, leaving space between each piece.
2. Stamp the Mimi stamp on white card stock. Color with your favorite pastel chalks. Spray the finished image with hair spray to set the chalks and enhance the colors. (The hair spray is NOT acid free.) Cut the image out around the edges.
3. To adhere Mimi to the Smoky Slate card stock, place Stampin' Dimensionals to the back. Adhere it to the center, left of the card front.
4. Wrap Marina Mist Organdy ribbon around the card and tie a bow. If you don't tie bows any better than I do, you might want to adhere a 5" piece of ribbon on the right side of the card front wrapping the ends around to the back. Then tie a bow with the ribbon and put in place with glue dots.
5. Adhere the card front to a card back and you are ready to send out a fun card to a friend.