Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pop up cards



Yikes! I've been busy with other things this morning & almost forgot to post my card for you to see. Please forgive me.



Here is what the completed pop up card from yesterday looks like.
1. I covered my white pop-up that I made yesterday with a piece of designer series paper from Raspberry Tart (#113975) cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored & folded at 4 1/4."
2. I stamped the flower images from the Fifth Avenue Floral set (# 113734) on Whisper White cardstock using a masking technique and my Stampin' Pastels (#105542). Check back tomorrow & I'll do a tutorial on masking with lots of pictures to help you understand my directions.
3. I cut the stamped images to 2 3/4 x 2 1/4" cutting off edges of the outside flowers. I mounted this on Green Galore cardstock cut at 2 1/2 x 3." The Green Galore was then matted on Pink Passion cardstock cut at 2 3/4 x 3 1/4.
4. The thinking of you was from the Wonderful Watercolors set (# 113688). I mounted it on Pink Passion cardstock cut at 3 x 1 1/2" and placed it slightly over the matted & colored images.
5. For the images on the inside of the card, I used 2 step stamping daisies from the Wonderful Watercolor set and the flower in a pot from the Wagon Full of Fun set in the new Occasions mini (#113262). I just love the stamps in this set! They are soooo cool! The saying stamped on my card is from the Wonderful Watercolors set.

I hope you like my projects that I'm sharing with you. Check back tomorrow for the masking technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment