Blushing Bride cardstock, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Pacific Point cardstock
Pacific Point ink pad
Twitterpatted patterned paper (from 2012)
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Tea Lace Paper Doilies (#129399)
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
Simply Scored borders Plate (#126192)
1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch (#119854)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Candy Dots Brad Bases (#132293)
Candy Dots, Brights (#130931)
1. Choose the border from the Simply Scored Borders Plate that you want to use. Emboss it on the left side of the card stock.
2. Adhere a 1" x 4 1/4" strip of scrap patterned paper across the bottom about a 1/2" from the edge. I use Twitterpatted dsp for this.
3. Crumple the center of the doily to make a pleated look. Adhere the center to the cardstock.
4. Stamp one flower at the top of the Blushing Bride cardstock. Stamp another on a small piece of Pacific Point cardstock. Using the Scallop Circle punch, punch out the flower you just stamped. Adhere the scalloped circle to the center of the doily.
5. Stamp a greeting on white cardstock. Punch it out with the Word Window Punch. Punch out a piece of patterned paper with the Modern Label punch. Adhere the greeting on top of the Modern Label. Place it on the top right hand side of the card.
6. Punch holes on either side of the Modern Label and insert brads. Fold over on the back side. Adhere the card front to a card base. Add a greeting or note to the inside and get ready to give it to a friend.