Joyful Christmas stamp set (#131805)
Old Olive card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Night of Navy card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White card stock
Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882)
Primrose Petals In Color ink pad
Old Olive Stampin' Writer marker
Stampin' Dimenionals (#104430)
Top Note Bigz Die (#113463)
Big Shot machine
1. Using Primrose Petals ink, stamp the poinsettia from the Joyful Christmas stamp set on white card stock. With scissors, cut around the outside edge of the flower. Color the berries with the Old Olive marker. Adhere it to the center of the Old Olive card stock.
2. Stamp the "Joyful" greeting from the stamp set on white card stock. With your scallop edge border punch, punch around all four sides of the greeting to make a scalloped rectangle.
3. Use a sponge dauber to daub ink on the edges of the greeting.
4. With the Top Note die, cut out the Night of Navy card stock. Be careful to line it up carefully as you will be using the outside part of this. Put the center label part aside to save for the card on Wednesday.
5. Use Stampin' Dimenionals to adhere the Top Note "frame" to the Old Olive card stock. Watch to keep the poinsettia in the center of the framed area. Put 2 dimenionals on the back of the right hand side of the joyful greeting. Put adhesive on the left side of the greeting back. Place the greeting over the frame on the left hand side. The dimenionals on the right side will have this even across the poinsettia.
6. Adhere the card front on a card base. Add a greeting or note on the inside. There is a great one in this stamp set. And you are ready to send this Christmas greeting to a friend.