Simply Sketched hostess stamp set (#129672)
Framelits Window Frame Collection dies (#129021)
Island Indigo cardstock, 4 1/4x 5 1/4"
First Edition Specialty DSP (#121878) 4 x 5 1/4"
Marina Mist cardstock 4 1/2 x 4 1/2"
Whisper White cardstock
Watercolor paper (#122959)
Staz On Black ink
Melon Mambo marker
Gumball Green marker
Primrose Petals marker
Rose Red marker
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Blender pen (#102845)
3/16" Corner punch (#119871)
1. Use your corner punch to round the corners of your patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper on top of the Island Indigo cardstock.
2. With your Big Shot and Framelits die, cut the Marina Mist cardstock. The die I used is 3 3/4" square. Adhere this in the center of the patterned paper.
3. Stamp the flowers with the Staz On ink onto watercolor paper. Use the marker layering technique to color the image. Cut this out with your scissors. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of this image.
4. Use the brush end of the Melon Mambo marker to color the flower part of the stamp. Use the brush end of the Gumball Green marker to color the stems. Huff your breathe on the stamp to moisten it. Stamp 2 images with this on white cardstock. Using the stamp the second time will give you a dark image and a lighter image, as you see on the card. Cut these out with scissors.
5. Adhere the 2 stamped flowers on the Marina Mist Framelits Window on each side. Pull the protective covering off of the Stampin' Dimensionals on the 3rd flower. Place it in the center of the Window, between the other 2 flowers.
6. Adhere the card front on top of a card base and be ready to send it at your next occassion!