Harvest Blessings stamp set (#126452)
Afternoon Picnic patterned paper (#131390) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White cardstock
Tangerine Tango card stock 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"
Old Olive card stock 2 3/4 x 3" plus extra scrap
Really Rust ink
Chevron Border punch (#132154)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Stamp your tractor image with Really Rust ink on white cardstock. Cut out, leaving a slight white border around the edge. Stamp your greeting and cut out the same way.
2. Adhere the tractor to the Old Olive rectangle. Adhere the greeting to Old Olive cardstock and cut around the edge.
3. Use the Chevron Border punch to punch the top of the Tangerine Tango card stock.
4. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the Old Olive and tractor image on the Tangerine Tango card stock, below the Chevron. Adhere this to the patterned paper. Adhere the greeting below the Tangerine Tango using Dimensionals.
6. Add your own note and sign your name and you have a great fall card that will work well for a man or a woman.