Birthday Basic DSP (#130145) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Summer Starfruit card stock 2 3/4 x 2 1/4"
Whisper White card stock
Chalk Talk stamp set (#130634)
Chalk Talk Framelits dies (#129983)
Candy Dots Regals (#130932)
Ice Cream Parlor ribbon (#123613)
Raspberry Ripple In Color ink
Coastal Cabana In Color ink
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
1. Stamp the tag from Chalk Talk with Raspberry Ripple ink on white card stock. Use the Chalk Talk Framelits die and your Big Shot to cut out the tag.
2. Score the Summer Starfruit card stock 1/4" from the edge on 3 sides. Fold. Add adhesive to the folded edges and press onto the center of the patterned paper to make a pocket.
3. Place a Candy Dot on each corner of the pocket. You can use brads here, either colored ones or put the coordinating candy dots on the Candy Dot brads if you want to secure the pocket more strongly but I didn't feel it necessary. The candy dots give the impression of brads by themselves. Slide the tag into the pocket.
4. Cut 12" of ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie in a knot.
5. Adhere the card front to a card base and you are done.