Island Indigo cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Marina Mist cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Pink Pirouette cardstock 4 x 5"
Bermuda Bay cardstock 3 1/2 x 4"
Little Friends stamp set (#122667)
Framelits Labels Collection dies (#125598)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
3/16" Corner punch
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Staz On Black Ink
Blender Pens (#102845)
Watercolor Paper (#122959)
Stampin' Markers-2-3 shades of each color used
1. Stamp the image with Staz On Black ink onto watercolor paper. Color with Stampin' Markers and blending with the blender pens for the image. (see SplitCoast Stampers for tutorial on Marker layering) Start with the lightest color and work to the darker colors.
2. Cut the Pink Pirouetter and Bermuda Bay cardstocks with the Framelits dies and your Big Shot.
3. Round the corners on the Marina Mist cardstock with the 3/16" Corner punch.
4. Adhere each layer on top of the others with the Island Indigo cardstock on the bottom. Then put the Marina Mist on. Then the doilie.
5. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the Pink Pirouette Framelit and place it on top of the doilie. Add the Bermuda Bay next and the completed image on top of it.
6. Stamp your greeting in Bermuda Bay ink and punch out with the Word Window punch. Punch a Modern Label out of Bermuda Bay cardstock and adhere the greeting on top of that. Place a Stampin' Dimensional on one end of the greeting label back and a small amount of adhesive on the other end. Place it on the top right hand corner with one end overlapping the Pink Piroutte.
7. Adhere the card front to a card base and choose your favorite girl to send it to.
Happy stamping, coloring, and layering!