Raspberry Ripple card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
International Bazaar patterned paper (#126920) 4 x 5 1/4"
Perfect Punches stamp set (#120516)
Regarding Dahlias stamp set (#130327)
Satin Stitched Ribbon Raspberry Ripple (#126846)
Raspberry Ripple In Color ink
Candy Dots - Regals (#130932)
Extra Larger Oval punch (#119859)
Stampin' Dimenionals (#104430)
Whisper White card stock
Daffodil Delight card stock
1. Cut card stock and patterned paper to dimensions above.
2. Stamp dahlia on white card stock with Raspberry Ripple ink. Use scissors to cut out.
3. Stamp greeting on yellow card stock with Raspberry Ripple ink. Punch out with extra large oval punch.
4. Adhere adhesive to the back of ribbon and press on to the bottom of the patterned paper about 1" from the bottom edge.
5. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the dahlia and place the dahlia on the left side of the card, slightly overlapping the ribbon.
6. Adhere the oval greeting to the right side of the card with adhesive.
7. Place adhesive on the back of the patterned paper and adhere to the card stock.
8. Place one Candy Dot to the top right of the oval.
Adhere the card front to a card base and add a greeting to the inside of your card.