Flirtatious Specialty patterned paper (#122360, retired) 2 x 3 1/4"
Crushed Curry card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White card stock 2 x 3"
Animal Stories stamp set (SU retired)
Cross My Heart stamp set (#126582)
Strawberry Slush In Color ink
Regals Candy Dots (#130932)
Candy Dots Brad Bases (#132293)
Stripes Textured Impessions embossing folder (#123128)
Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389)
Brights Collection Designer Buttons (#119747)
Glue Dots (#103683)
Stampin' Trimmer (#126889)
1. Place your Crushed Curry card stock into the Stripes embossing folder. Run it through your Big Shot machine.
2. Stamp the giraffe in Strawberry Slush ink (if you want a card for a boy, Bermuda Bay would be a great color) on the Whisper White card stock. Carefully place the giraffe image in your trimmer. Cut vertically at 1" and horizontally at 1" and 2." This will give you 6 one inch squares. Arrange the giraffe image in the correct order so as not to be confused later. (At least, I would be!) Place a glue dot on the back of each piece. Line them up about 1/4" apart, using the embossed stripes to help keep them even. Press down.
3. Stamp your greeting on white card stock. Trim around the edges. Adhere it to the patterned paper.
4. Place a clip on the top left hand corner. Adhere the entire piece to the right hand side.
5. Add a Candy Dots brad to the top left corner and an Olive Green button to the bottom right side. Adding the greens helps to tone down all the warm colors.
6. Adhere this to a card base and place your greeting or note inside.
Be sure you add your name or initials to some place on the back. Remember, an artist always signs her work!