Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamps (#132956)
Greeting Card Kids stamp set (#120633)
Soho Subway patterned paper (#130140)
Daffodil Delight marker
Blush Blossom marker
Strawberry Slush marker
Midnight Muse ink
Aqua Painter (#103954)
Staz On Black ink
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Cut the "map" look paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2." Use the reverse side of this same paper for the blue to stamp your greeting and arrow. Cut them out. Adhere to the top of the patterned paper.
2. Stamp the child on watercolor paper using Staz on Black ink.
3. Use the markers and the Aqua Painter brush to color your child image. Be light with the Aqua Painter brush and wipe the brush on a paper towel between uses. Give it a few minutes to dry. Then cut out the child image.
4. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the child image. Place her on the map. The image that I chose was holding a heart. As you can see, I cut the heart off. I think she has a bit of a lost look with her finger on her cheek. Stamp or write a note on the inside.
5. Place the card front on a card base.
This card will go to a friend who missed our TOPS meeting this week.