I did use several items that SU has retired but I'm sure you can find other things similiar.
Sweet Pea patterned paper (#117161) retired 3 x 5 1/2" & 1 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Coastal Cabana card stock 2 x 5 1/2"
Tangerine Tango card stock scrap
Sycamore Street 1/4" ribbon Tangerine Tango (#130812)
Flower Shop stamp set (#130942)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
1 3/4" Circle punch (#119850)
Pansy Punch (#130698)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Stylish Stripes Embossing folder (#132174)
Tangerine Tango ink
Stampin' Dimenionals (#104430)
1. Cut your patterned paper at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" first. Then Cut that at 3". This way the top and bottom pieces will match.
2. Score and fold your white card stock at 1 1/2" and 5 1/2". Adhere the patterned paper to the top part of the card. Use the 1 3/4" circle punch to cut half of a circle from the top left side of the paper, cutting all the way through the patterned paper and the card stock base.
3. Stamp 3 flowers from Flower Shop with Tangerine Tango ink on white card stock. Use the Pansy punch to punch the flowers out or your scissors to cut them out.
4. Adhere one flower to the front of the patterned paper, just right of center. Use Stampin' Dimensionals on a second flower and overlap it slightly over the other flower and the bottom edge of this section of the card.
5. Click here to see the link on coloring and embossing at the same time. Follow these instructions to color and emboss the Coastal Cabana card stock with the Tangerine Tango ink and the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. Adhere the embossed card stock on the inside of the card, even with the top fold. This will cover up the back part of the circle you punched out earlier.
6. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the third flower. Adhere it to be seen through the circle "window" of the card. (Caution: If you place it too high, the card may not fit in a regular card envelope.)
7. Adhere a 6" piece of tangerine tango ribbon across the smaller piece of patterned paper, wrapping the ends around to the back. Adhere this smaller piece(1 1/2 x 5 1/2") of patterned paper to the bottom section of the card. It will be easy to see how the pieces fit together if you cut this as I suggested in #1.
8. Stamp your greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Tangerine Tango ink. Cut it out with the Word Window punch. Cut out a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock with the Modern Label punch. Adhere the greeting on to the Modern Label punch. Adhere this on top of the ribbon on the bottom section of the card.
9. Add a greeting or write a special note to the inside of the card.