A blueish-gray Patterned paper about 6 x 6"
Baked Brown Sugar card stock 6 x 6"
Whisper White card stock
Countryside stamp set (#120495)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Regals Candy Dots (#130932)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Baked Brown Sugar In Color ink
Thinlits Label Card (#133479)
Big Shot Machine
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Cut both the card stock and the patterned paper with the thinlits label card die and your Big Shot machine. Fold on the scored lines. By folding the lines one way you can get the cut label at the top. The opposite fold direction will give you the label at the bottom. Play with it a bit to see which way you like it.
2. Stamp the images from the Countryside stamp set on white card stock with Baked Brown Sugar ink. If you have the retired color Really Rust, this looks really good in that color too. Cut out the pump and rooster images with scissors.
3. Place the label die from the set over the wheel barrow image, build your sandwich and run through the Big Shot machine. Lay all the images to the side.
4. Cut the patterned paper that you ran through the Big Shot to measure 2 x 5 1/4' and 2 3/4 x 5 1/4". Watch the direction of the label cut in order to get the paper cut to fit. You should have about an 1/8" border around 3 sides of the paper. Adhere the patterned paper to the card stock, carefully fitting the label cut over the label cut of the card stock. (If you have trouble with this, you can cut the paper to size with your paper trimmer instead of running it through the Big Shot. They draw the label design on the back of the paper and cut it out before you adhere it. It is more difficult, IMO, to get a proper fit this way but it will work.)
5. Stamp your "happy thanksgiving" greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes on white card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch.
6. Punch out the Modern Label from the patterned paper. Adhere the greeting on to the Modern Label. Adhere this to the center of the flip part as shown in the picture.
7. Place Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the rooster. Be sure to place them just on the bottom and the tail feathers so that the head does not stick to the swinging flip label.
8. Adhere the pump image to the top right section of the card. Adhere the wheelbarrow to the back side of the flip part.
9. Place 3 yellow Candy Dots on the bottom right side of the card and 2 on the top left side.