Cottage Window stamp set (#127282)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Beyond the Garden patterned paper (#122342, retired) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Coastal Cabana card stock 2 3/4 x 3 1/2"
Whisper White card stock
Close to Cocoa marker
Summer Starfruit marker
More Mustard marker
Pumpkin Pie ink
Baked Brown Sugar In Color ink
Brights Candy Dots (#130931)
Tangerine Tango Sycamore Street 1/4" Ribbon (130812, retired)
Word Window punch (#119857)
3/16" Corner punch (#119871)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Stamp the window from Cottage Window set in Bake Brown Sugar ink on white card stock. Line up the pumpkin with the window sill and stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink. Cut out the window, including the inside.
2. Using markers, color your branch in the Cottage Window set. Stamp it on white card stock. Cut it out.
3. Determine where you are going to put the window on the Coastal Cabana card stock. Place the branch in the window and put a small mark where it will go. Remove the window and adhere the branch over the mark.
4. Place Stampin' Dimensionals behind the window and pumpkin. Adhere it to the Coastal Cabana card stock with it slightly overlapping the right edge of the branch. Adhere this piece to the left top of the patterned paper.
5. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon, one about 6" and the other about 5 1/2." Place adhesive on the back of the ribbons. Place one horizontally across the bottom of the card. Place the other ribbon vertically on the right side of the card. Allow them to cross.
6. Stamp your greeting in Tangerine Tango ink on white card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. (I just love my Word Window punch with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps!) Adhere it on top of the ribbon where they cross.
7. Add Coastal Cabana Candy Dots to the Word Window to give it the look of brads.
8. Adhere the card front to a card base and add your favorite greeting, saying or note to the inside.