Simply Sketched hostess stamp set (129672)
Best of Birthdays stamp set (#132929)
Label Card Thinlits Die (#133479)
International Bazaar patterned paper (#126920)
Crushed Curry card stock 5 1/2 x 6"
Whisper White card stock
1 3/8" Circle punch 119860)
Extra Large Oval punch (#119859)
Old Olive ink
Coastal Cabana In Color ink
Daffodil Delight marker
Baked Brown Sugar marker
Pumpkin Pie marker
1. Build a sandwich with the Crushed Curry card stock and the Label Card Thinlits Die. Run it through the Big Shot machine. Fold on the score lines.
2. Use the "label" die that comes with the Label Card set to cut out 2 pieces of International Bazaar patterned paper. This paper is double sided so it will be great to decorate both sides of the label.
3. Stamp your greetings from Best of Birthdays stamp set with Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock.
4. Punch out the "happy birthday" greeting with the Extra large oval punch. Punch out the "icing on the cake" greeting with the 1 3/8" circle punch.
5. Adhere the labels from the patterned paper on the flip part of the card. Use one side of the paper on the front and the other side on the back. Adhere the "happy birthday" greeting on the center of the front flip part. Adhere the "icing" greeting on the back or inside flip part.
6. Stamp the leaf images from the Simply Sketched set on the right and left sides of the card, as shown in the picture.
In the pictures here, you can see how the card looks standing, laying closed and laying open. Have fun.