Wow! I'm so excited that I got all the way through National Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child and still got my cards posted for you! Now I just have to figure out Christmas! lol
Snow Festival patterned paper (#126908) choose 2 sheets
Real Red card stock 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"
Very Merry Tags stamp set (#130402)
Whisper White card stock
Old Olive marker
Cajun Craze marker
Extra Large Oval punch (#119859)
In Color Brads (#122940)
Old Olive 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon (#129291)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. I chose the gumball green with white stars for my background paper. Cut it 4 1/4 x 5 1/2". I chose the patterned paper with Christmas houses, etc in lines for the other piece. Choose the lines that you want to use on this and cut at the natural divides to measure about 3 x 4 1/4." Adhere the smaller paper on the green with stars about 1/2" from the bottom of the paper.
2. Center the Real Red card stock over both pieces of patterned paper. Adhere.
3. Use the Old Olive marker to color the mistletoe on the stamp. Color the ribbon, words, and border with the Cajun Craze marker. Huff on it and then stamp on white card stock. Punch out the image with the Extra Large Oval punch.
4.Tie the ribbon in a loop.
5. Punch a hole through the center top of the Real Red card stock and the patterned paper. Loosely place aa brad there.
6. Wrap the tied part of the ribbon on the brad. Tighten the brad in place. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the "mistletoe" tag. Cut the ribbon loop in half. Add adhesive to the top of the back of the tag. Look to see how far down you need the ribbon to fit on the tag. Press the ribbon on to the adhesive. Add one more Stampin' Dimensional on top of the ribbon.
7. Peel the backing off the Stampin' Dimensionals and place the tag so that it looks like it is hanging on the brad.