Cross My Heart stamp set (#126582)
This & That Epic Day patterned paper (#130814) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Soho Subway patterned paper (#130140) 2 x 4 1/4"
Raspberry Ripple card stock 2 x 3"
Whisper white card stock
Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389)
Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon (#126846)
Raspberry Ripple ink
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Cut your patterned paper to the sizes shown above. Adhere the Soho Subway paper to the top of the Epic Day paper.
2. Cut a piece of ribbon about 6-6 1/2" long. Tie a knot in the middle. Run the ribbon through the Cute Clip. Adhere the ribbon over the paper where the seam comes together. Wrap the ends to the back.
3. Use Raspberry Ripple ink to stamp your cross word greeting on white card stock. Cut out around the edges of it. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of this. Adhere it to the Raspberry Ripple card stock.
4. Adhere the Raspberry Ripple card stock to the Epic Day patterned paper below the ribbon.
5. Stamp a cup cake on right side of the Soho Subway paper with Raspberry Ripple ink.
6. Adhere the card front onto a card base and add your greeting to the inside.