Summer Starfruit card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White card stock
Old Olive card stock
Polka Dot Parade patterned paper (#126902) 1 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
Truly Grateful stamp set (#131733)
Perfectly Preserved stamp set (#126692)
Framelits Cannery set (#127822)
More Mustard ink
Really Rust ink
Pacific Point ink
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Adhere the strip of Old Olive Polka Dot patterned paper to the right side of the Summer Starfruit card stock.
2. Use Really Rust ink to stamp the wood grain on white card stock. Cut out around the image edges. Adhere 1/2" from the left side and about 3/4" from the bottom of the Summer Starfruit card stock, overlapping the patterned paper.
3. Stamp the wheat stalk image in More Mustard ink on white card stock. I wanted the wheat stalk to be a little longer so I turned the stamp upside down and stamped some more of the stalk part on the bottom of the image. Cut out.
4. Lay the cut out stamped wheat stalk image on a piece of white card stock. Using Pacific Point ink, stamp the jar image on the white card stock so that the jar mouth stamps on the wheat. If the jar image doesn't go all the way to the edge of the wheat, you might want to use a Pacific Point marker to draw the lines out a bit.
5. Cut out the jar image using the framelits die and your Big Shot machine. Adhere the wheat image over the jar, carefully lining up the lines of the jar mouth. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of this and adhere it on the wood grain as shown in the card.
6. Stamp your greeting on white card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Punch out the Modern Label punch from Old Olive card stock. Adhere the punched greeting on top of the modern label. Add Stamin' Dimensionals to the back and place it on the bottom right of the card.
7. Adhere the card front to a card base. Now wish all your friends a very happy Thanksgiving!