Best of Birthdays stamp set (#132929)
Elements of Style stamp set (#120045)
Old Olive card stock 4 1/4x 5 1/2"
White card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Be of Good Cheer patterned paper (#126896)
Old Olive ink
Framelits Labels dies (#125598)
Brights collection buttons (#119747)
Regals Candy Dots (#130932)
Extra Large Oval punch (#119859)
Glue Dots (#103683)
1. Build a sandwich using the Be of Good Cheer patterned paper and a medium framelits label die. Run this through your Big Shot machine.
2. Stamp your greeting from Best of Birthdays with Old Olive ink on to white card stock. Use the Extra large Oval punch to punch this out.
3. Using the flourish stamp from the Elements of Style set and Old Olive ink, stamp directly onto the Old Olive card stock. Stamp it near the top left. You might want to lay the Good Cheer label on the card stock to see correct positioning. After you determine positioning, remove the good cheer piece and stamp.
4. Place adhesive on the back of the Good Cheer label and press it in the center of the Old Olive card stock, slightly overlapping the flourish. Adhere the birthday oval in the center of the Good Cheer label.
5. Thread embroidery floss through the holes in the button. Add glue dots to the back and press it on the bottom right side of the card stock.
6. Add 3 red Candy Dots to the top right of the card stock.
7. Adhere your card front to your card base for a cute card.
I don't like to use "naked" envelopes! I love to stamp on my envelopes, etc. The envelope for this card, I used a strip of washi tape from the Seasons of Style set (#132155).