Marina Mist card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
white card stock
Zoo Review stamp set (#122197)
Trust God stamp set (#126702)
Early Espresso ink
Early Espresso marker
Island Indigo ink
Versa Mark ink pad
Stampin' Emboss Powder clear (#109130)
Heat tool (#129053)
Large Oval punch (#119855)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Stamp the polar bear image with Early Espresso ink on white card stock. Rub Versa Mark ink on top of the image. Sprinkle the embossing powder on top of the ink and heat until the powder melts.
Just to show you the difference in using clear embossing powder and just to stamp it on white card stock, I've got a picture to show you.
2. Cut the bear around the outside of the image.
3. Stamp the saying from the Trust God stamp set in Island Indigo ink on white card stock. Punch it out using the large oval punch. Rub the edges of the punched out image across the Island Indigo ink pad. IMO, this helps it to pop better.
4. Using your Early Espresso marker, draw some lines on the Marina Mist card stock to look like ice.. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the bear image and place it on the "ice."
5. Place dimensionals on the back of the saying and place it on the top left side.
6. Adhere this to a card base and you have a card that you could send to anyone who is one of God's special works of art.