Pleasant Poppies stamp set (#129499)
Simply Sketched hostess set (#129672)
Marina Mist card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Raspberry Ripple ink
Canjun Craze marker
Old Olive marker
3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon Raspberry Ripple (#126846)
1 3/4" Circle punch (#119850)
Large Oval punch (#119855)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Lay the poppy stamp upside down. Use the brush end of the Old Olive marker and the Cajun Craze marker to color the stems and flowers.
3. Use the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch out a portion of the flowers from the white card stock. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the circle. Line the flowers up with the ones on the Marina Mist card stock. Press this down to show your spotlight.
4. Adhere a strip of Raspberry Ripple across the bottom section of the card, about 1 1/2" from the bottom.
5. Stamp the "birthday wishes" from the Simply Sketched set in Raspberry Ripple ink on white card stock.
6. Punch out the greeting with the large oval punch. Add dimensionals to the back and place it on the right hand side of the ribbon.
7. Adhere the card front to a card base and add a greeting on the inside of the card.