Pleasant Poppies background stamp (#129499)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Greenhouse Gala patterned paper (#117167) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Snow Festival patterned paper (#126908) 3 1/2 x 4"
White card stock
Old Olive card stock
Raspberry Ripple In Color ink
Gumball Green In Color marker
Raspberry Ripple In Color marker
Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon (#126845)
Brights Candy dots (#130931)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1. Use the brush tip of the markers to color the Pleasant Poppies stamp. Stamp it on white card stock. Cut the flower & stem images out, cutting out the excess white card stock. You will want to cut fairly close to the image but it doesn't have to be fussy cutting. Leave overlapping images and close images connected.
2. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the images, trimming the dimensionals so that they fit. Place the image on the starred patterned paper with the bottom lined of the stems lined up on the bottom of the paper.
3. Adhere this from #2 on to the Greenhouse Gala patterned paper.
4. Place adhesive on the back of about 5" of ribbon. Place it on the right side of the patterned paper wrapping the ends to the back.
5. Punch a Modern Label out of Old Olive card stock. Stamp your greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Raspberry Ripple ink on to white card stock. Cut this out with the Word Window punch. Adhere the greeting on to the Old Olive Modern Label. Adhere this to the top right overlapping the ribbon.
6. Add the color dots to the greeting label to look like you've added brads or you can actually add brads if you wish.
7. Adhere the card front onto the card base. Add a greeting or a note to the inside.