Blushing Bride or Melon Mambo card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Real Red card stock 4 x 4"
White card stock 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (#130159)
Striped Organdy Ribbon Melon Mambo (#129293)
Little Friends stamp set (#122667)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
This n That (#131269)
Gingham Garden (#129314)
Melon Mambo ink
1. Adhere the white card stock in the center of the Real Red card stock. Using the ruffled heart die, place it in the middle of the white card stock and make your sandwich for your Big Shot. Run it through the Big Shot machine cutting both pieces of card stock at the same time.
2. Lay this on top of the pink card stock in the center. Lightly mark where the cut out heart will be.
3. Lay strips of Washi tape about 2 1/2" long across the pink card stock over the heart marks. Place each strip of washi tape touching the next strip so that there are no lines between them.
5. I stamped the "love you" from the Little Friends stamp set and the "happy valentine's day" from the Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set in Melon Mambo ink.
6. Adhere ribbon across the bottom part of the card. I am not good with bows so I did this in 2 parts. I adhered a strip of ribbon across the bottom of the card front first.