Dictionary Stamp (#130351)
Regarding Dahlias stamp set (#130327)
Wild Wasabi card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock
Curly Label punch (#119851)
Season of Style washi tape (#132155)
Scotch Expressions washi tape
Old Olive ink
More Mustard ink
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
1.Stamp the large Dictionary background stamp on the Wild Wasabi card stock in Old Olive ink.
2. Choose several patterns of Washi tape that you like. I chose some from Stampin' Up! and some from Scotch Expressions. Press them on to the Wild Wasabi card stock diagonal, vertical and horitizonal.
3. Stamp the dahlia image with More Mustard ink on white card stock. Carefully cut out around the edges of the image. Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the dahlia image and place on the left bottom of the card stock.
4. Stamp the "hello you" from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set on white card stock with More mustard ink. Punch the greeting out using a Curly Label punch.
5. Use a sponge dauber to dab More Mustard ink around the edges of the greeting. I find it is easier to put ink on a piece with many edges using a sponge dauber instead of brushing it directly on the ink pad.
6. Adhere the greeting to the top right hand side of the card.
7. Adhere the card front on the card base and add your greeting or note to the inside.