Serene Silhouettes stamp set (#127324)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#128748)
Old Olive card stock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
White card stock or watercolor paper 2 1/2 x 4 3/4"
Gumball Green card stock
Always Artichoke ink
Green Galore ink
Daffodil Delight ink
Ballet Blue ink
Subtles Brads (#119738)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Word Window punch (#119857)
3/16" Corner punch (#119871)
Aqua Painter (#103957)
1. Cut your white card stock or watercolor paper and round the corners. Pick up a small amount of blue ink with the Aqua Painter and brush it across the top 1/3 of the paper. Do the same with the yellow across the middle and the green across the bottom. Two of the colors I used are retired colors but still work just as well. Lay this aside to dry.
2. Stamp the image from Serene Silhouettes with Always Artichoke ink to cover the Old Olive card stock for a background.
3. When the white card stock or watercolor paper is dry, stamp the same image from Serene Silhouettes over the top of the watercolor splotches in Always Artichoke. Adhere this to the left side of the background card stock.
4. Punch a Modern Label out of Gumball Green card stock. Stamp a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes on white card stock. Punch it out with the Word Window punch. Adhere it on top of the Modern Label punch.
5. Place this at the top right of the card front, overlapping the colored image a bit. Punch holes on both side of the greeting label. Add brads and bend to the back.
As always, we will adhere this to our card base.