Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another storage idea

I absolutely love the Framelits dies that Stampin' Up! carries these days. They do come in a neat little plastic pouch that I could keep them in but I wanted something a little easier to store. The unmounted or clear stamp sets from SU! come in a nice plastic case that opens easily and can stand up or lay flat for storage. You can purchase empty cases like these from SU!(#119105) in a pack of 4 for $5.95. Each case is 7 1/2 x 5 1/2." The offical name for them is Clear-Mount Stamp Cases and they are found on p. 7 of the new catalog where all the other clear mount accessories are. They are somewhat similiar to cd cases but you don't have to worry about taking out the plastic on the inside and they are a little thicker. IMO, they are perfect for storing many types of things.


I placed the info sheet into the front and laid the dies on the back. I currently have them still on the paper that they come on(it has a piece of double sided tape to hold them in place). I am considering placing a strip of magnetic tape across the back of the case & letting the dies rest on that. I've just got to remember to get some next time I'm at the store.

These cool cases could be used as storage for many types of smaller scrapbook items.

No comments:

Post a Comment