Sunday, June 3, 2012

He Knows My Name

Had a great time with ALL the family together on Thursday evening. With our schedules & the military, it's hard to get everyone together at the SAME time. This was the 1st time in quite a while we were all here at the same time.

This is all the grandkids plus the one great.


Today is Daniel's birthday. Happy birthday, Daniel. Yes, God knows your name too.
He Knows My Name is one of my favorites. Psalm 139:14 tells us that we are wonderfully made.


"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."
 
Our God does know our name, mine and yours. Psalm 91:14 tells us


“I will protect him, because he knows my name."

He, the Lord God Jehovah, knows who we are. Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment