Sunday, June 10, 2012

Good Morning

Last week was very busy at my house. Jonathan, my grandson, graduated from high school and we had people everywhere! On Thursday night, I had all of my beloved children, grandchildren and my 1 great grandchild all at my house for supper at the same time! That's an accomplishment these days with the military, work schedules, and school. Here we are.

This is the whole family , including spouses.

These are the grandkids & the great.

David & I with out 3 kids.

Cousins having fun. 
My sweetums & I. We all had fun in the back yard that evening. We took a total of 24 pictures so I don't think you want to see all of them. lol



Mandisa is just about my favorite Christian artist these days and this is one of my favorite songs. Remember, God's mercies are new each morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment