Friday, June 1, 2012

Congratulations



Congratulations can be used for so very many things, graduation, job promotion, weddings and on and on. At this point, I can see that I need 4 graduation cards, at least. If I get more announcements, then I'll have to see what I can come up with or repeat some.

  1. This was easy to make. For a graduation card, you can use the school's colors, if you wish. For this card, I used Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight cardstock.

2. The Daffodil Delight cardstock was cut with the Top Note die(#113463) and my Big Shot. After I cut it, I used the Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder(#123128).

3. I then stamped the birds from Up in the Air(#122477) stamp set in Night of Navy classic ink. I punched out the congratulations in that stamp with my Word Window(#119857) punch. Punch the Modern Label(#119849) from Night of Navy cardstock. Mount the saying on top of the Modern label. Adhere both the birds and the saying onto the Daffodil Delight Top Note.

4. Use a strip of 5/8" satin ribbon(#114616) to adhere across the bottom section of the Top Note cut out.  Use the Crop-a-Dile (#108362) to punch a hole through the ribbon and cardstock. Add a star brad(#112572) to the Top Note. Then adhere it to the center of the Night of Navy card front.

On the inside you could write " Now it's time to fly" or something along that line for your graduate and add a few dead presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment