Monday, June 25, 2012

Grandchildren Scrapbook page

Well, I've been working on my scrapbook album for all the pictures that we took when the kids were all home for Jonathan's graduation so that's what you're getting right now. I will be going back to cards again soon. I'll have to get some ready to mail for all my July birthdays.

This is a 5 x 7" photo of all the grandkids & the one great. I ordered 2 packs of Birds of a Feather (#126899) patterned paper for this so they would all go together in the same album. I chose this paper because of the colors that I thought would go good with the pictures & because I like the idea of "birds of a feather" being the whole family.

For this I cut out all of their names & the title from Marina Mist cardstock. Since there are 9 of them, I felt like the names handled both the journaling and the embellishments for this page. The date is already printed on the picture. I did leave Jack, the dog, off. Maybe I should go back & put his name too.

No comments:

Post a Comment