Basic Gray cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Summer Starfruit cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Pear Pizzazz or Certainly Celery cardstock 3 3 /4 x 3 3 /4"
Marina Mist cardstock 3 3/4 x 2"
3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon Gumball Green (#126848)
Edgelits Adorning Accents dies (#125595)
Cottage Window stamp set (#127282)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (#115370)
3/16" Corner punch (#119275)
Early Espresso ink
Gumball Green ink
Marina Mist ink
1. Adhere the Gumball Green ribbon about 1 1/4" from the bottom of the Summer Starfruit cardstock. Wrap the ends to the back of the cardstock.
2. Punch all 4 corners on the Summer Starfruit cardstock. Adhere it to the basic gray cardstock.
3. Punch the edges of the green and blue cardstocks with the Edgelits Adorning Accents die. Adhere to the Summer Starfruit cardstock placing the blue just over the ribbon a bit. Layer the green cardstock on top of the blue.
4. Stamp the window and the branch on the cardstock. Stamp the birthday greeting in blue in the window.
5. Adhere the card front to the card base.
You've just finished another birthday card and are ready to play some more. Have a happy stamping day!