Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#129378)
Big Shot machine
Raining Flowers stamp set (#122767)
Every Little Bit stamp set (#120558)
Hung Up Cute Clips (#129389)
Crushed Curry In Color ink pad
Bermuda Bay In Color ink pad
Coastal Cabana In Color ink pad
Brown Sugar In Color ink pad
Taken with Teal marker
Stampin Dimensionals (#104430)
Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
scraps of Very Vanilla cardstock
3/16" Corner rounder punch (#119871)
1" Circle punch (#119868)
1 3/8" Circle punch (#119860)
1. Stamp your images and cut them out first. Any time you are using a 2 step stamp set, be sure you stamp the lighter color first. Then stamp the darker color over the lighter one.
a. Cut the hyacinth flower image to be 3 3/4 x 1 3/4"
b. Punch all 4 corner of this with the corner rounder.
c. Stamp your other flowers. Punch the smaller one with the 1" circle punch. Punch the larger one with
the 1 3/8" circle punch. Stamp a bee from the Every Little Bit stamp set in Brown Sugar In Color. Cut loosly around the bee. Lay these pieces aside.
2. Use a piece of 1 1/4 x 2 1/5" Very Vanilla cardstock to hand write your title. I don't have a Bermuda Bay marker so I used my Taken with Teal marker. I think it still looks good. Round each of the corners. Slip the clip on the corner of the tag.
3. Place a Stampin Dimensional inside the clip on the back. This will hold the clip in place and give dimension to your greeting. Place 2-3 additional dimensionals on the back of the tag.
4. Make your embossed background using your Honeycomb embossing folder and your Big Shot machine.
Run your brayer over the Crushed Curry ink until it is covered with ink.
Run the folder under cool water to wash the ink off the embossing folder.
7. Now it's time to assemble your card. Adhere the long flower on the left hand side of the honeycomb background. Put a dimensional under the bee and place her near the top of this flower.
8. Adhere the larger circle flower onto the card. Place a dimensional under the 1" circle flower and slightly overlap it onto the other circle flower.
9. With the dimensions on the back of your greeting and clip, adhere this to the top right side of the card.
10. Adhere all of the card front onto your card base.
Send this to a friend to cheer them up or just to say hi. Have fun stamping and card making!