For this card, I used the embossed look with the ink applied to the logo side.
So Saffron cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock
Bermuda Bay cardstock
Bermuda Bay ink
Taken with Teal marker
So Saffron marker
Daffodil Delight marker
Delicate Designs embossing folder (#127023)
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Secret Garden Framelits Dies (#129372)
Very Vintage Designer Buttons (#129327)
Mini glue dots (#103683)
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Beige or Ecru floss
1. Color and emboss the lace from the Delicate Designs embossing folder with Bermuda Bay In Color ink using the technique from last Wednesday. Trim the embossed area and attach to the bottom edge of the folded So Saffron cardstock. Trim the So Saffron around the edge of the embossed design.
2. Using markers, color the flower stamp from the Secret Garden stamp set. I colored the outer petals Taken with Teal and the inner ones with Daffodil Delight or So Saffron. Stamp one with Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock.
3. Use the Secret Garden Framelits Dies and your Big Shot machine to cut out the 3 flowers. Use adhesive to place two flowers on the card as shown. Trim the edge that hangs over the card even with the edge of the card. Put 3 Stampin' Dimensionals on the third flower and place it above the other two.
4. Thread the floss through the Very Vintage button. Place glue dots on the back of the button and press onto the card just about the lacey strip on the left hand side.
5. Since I used the So Saffron for my card base, it is not necessary to attach the card front to the card base. With a light colored cardstock like So Saffron, you can stamp or write a greeting or note on the inside of your card.
Have a scrappy good day and God bless you as you make cards for others.