Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4 x 8 1/2"
Crushed Curry cardstock about 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, scraps
Sunflower stamp (#123608)
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Feel Goods stamp set (#129684)
Secret Gardens Framelits Dies (#129372)
1/2" Circle Punch (#119869)
Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155)
Early Espresso marker
Crushed Curry marker
Crushed Curry In Color ink pad
Baked Brown Sugar In Color ink pad
Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Sponge Dauber (#102892)
1. Score and fold the white cardstock at 4 1/4" or use a separate piece of cardstock that is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2."
2. Use your Early Espresso marker to ink up the Sunflower stamp (#123608) center. Use your Crushed Curry marker to ink up the petals. When you are stamping with a large background stamp, I find it easier to bring the cardstock to the inked stamp. I lay it on top of the inked stamp and press down all over the cardstock. Pick it up and turn it over to find your stamped image.
3. Make 5 small sunflowers using the daisy petal stamp from the Secret Garden stamp set(#129144) and Crushed Curry In Color ink pad to stamp them on white cardstock. Punch them out with the cooresponding Secret Garden Framelits Die(#129372) and your Big Shot machine.
4. Punch 5 circles from Baked Brown Sugar cardstock with the 1/2" Circle Punch (#119869). Use the fine tip of the Early Espresso marker to make circles of small dots to look like sunflower seeds on each circle. Place a Stampin' Dimensional dot on the back of each circle. Put the dots in the center of each flower to complete your sunflowers.
****Helpful hint: I use every bit of my Stampin Dimensionals. After all the hexagonal pieces are used, I use the side and end bits. Cut the size that you want for your piece and stick it in place.****
6. Adhere each flower in place above the end of the Washi tape.
7. Stamp the "sunshine" greeting with Baked Brown Sugar ink on to Crushed Curry cardstock. Cut around the edges. Ink up your sponge dauber and ink the edges around the greeting. This will help to pop out the color. Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and place it in the bottom left corner of the card. It is ok if it covers some bits of the sunflower petals.
8. Finish the card by daubing Baked Brown Sugar ink on the outside, white edges of the card. IMO, with the card on a white cardstock, daubing or distressing the edges a bit, brings the whole look together.