Tangerine Tango cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Old Olive cardstock
Patterned paper 1 x 4 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock scrap
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Really Good Greeting stamp set (#130333)
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
Simply Scored Borders Plate (#126192)
1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch (#119854)
Old Olive ink
Tangerine Tango ink
1. Line your Borders Plate onto your Simply Scored Scoring Tool /board. Line your cardstock up with the embossing border that you want for your card. Place the plastic overlay (that comes with the border plate) over the cardstock. Use your scoring tool to emboss the border that you wish onto your cardstock. Turn the cardstock over to see the embossed border.
2. Adhere your patterned paper (I used some a retired scrap that I had) vertically on the right side about 1/2" from the edge.
3. Crumple the center of the doily somewhat to make pleates in the doily. Adhere this to the center of the card, overlapping the patterned paper.
3. Stamp a flower from the Secret Garden stamp set onto Old Olive cardstock with Old Olive ink. Stamp the same flower on the left hand side of the card within your embossed border. Punch out the flower on Old Olive cardstock with the Scallop circle punch. Adhere this to the center of the doily.
4. Stamp your greeting in Tangerine Tango ink on white cardstock. Cut it out around the outside of the greeting. Adhere it to the bottom left side of the card.
5. Adhere your card front onto your card base and add a note or greeting to the inside of the card.
Have fun stamping today!