Basic Gray cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Pacific Point cardstock 4 x 5 1/4"
Bermuda Bay cardstock 2 1/4 x 4"
Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock 2 1/4 x 3 1/2"
Patterns Pack II (retired #114325) or other patterned papers
3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon Marina Mist (#129292)
Secret Garden Framelits Dies (#129372)
Pacific Point ink
On Your Birthday stamp set (retired #111664)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Candy Dots Brights (#130931)
Stampin Dimensionals (#104430)
This is a super easy card to make.
1. Adhere your ribbon to the Crisp Cantalupe cardstock and wrap the ends around to the back of the cardstock.
2. Layer the cardstock pieces on the card with adhesive as shown in the picture.
3. Pop the flowers out of patterned paper with the Secret Garden Framelits dies and your Big Shot.
4. Place a Candy Dot in the center of each flower. Adhere the flowers on the cardstock with the flowers slightly overlapping. For the 3rd flower use Stampin Dimensionals to pop it up a bit and give your card some dimension.
5. Attach it to your base card and you are ready to send it to your birthday friends!