Kraft cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White cardstock
Old Olive cardstock
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp (#130133)
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Secret Garden Framelits Dies (#129372)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Word Window punch (#119857)
Brights Collection brads (#119740)
Daffodil Delight ink
Mariana Mist ink
Wisteria Wonder ink
Lovely Lilac marker
Almost Amethyst marker
Daffidol Delight marker
Metal or plastic stencil
1. Make your brick wall on the cardstock as I showed you on Friday. Add some leaves, if you wish. Set aside to dry.
2. While this is drying, punch out 2-3 plain flowers from the Secret Garden Framelits to use for masking some of the flowers. (See my instructions on masking here if you are not familar with this technique) I stamped 3 different flowers using masks to create this image.
3. Use markers to color in sections of the lily. Cut out loosely around the outside edge of the flowers. Adhere them to the bottom right corner of the card.
4. Stamp the word "remember" with Wisteria Wonder ink on white cardstock. Punch it out with your Word Window punch. Punch out a Modern Label punch with Old Olive cardstock. Adhere the word on top of the label punch.
5. Attach the word with brads.
Have fun playing and experimenting with the homemade texture paste. It's really inexpensive to make and you can do lots of texture with it!