Tangerine Tango cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" plus a small scrap
Baked Brown Sugar cardstock
Summer Starfruit In Color cardstock
Patterned paper (I used a retired piece) 1 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Whisper White cardstock scrap
Secret Garden stamp set (#129144)
Really Good Greetings stamp set (#130333)
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Tangerine Tango ink
Framelits Labels Collection dies (#125598)
Chevron Embossing folder (#127749)
Modern Label punch (#119849)
Cherry Cobbler Stampin" Emboss powder (122949)
Heat Tool (#129053)
Versa Mark ink
Brights Collection Brads (#119740)
1. Emboss Tangerine Tango cardstock using the Color and Emboss technique that I posted on Aug. 14. Use Baked Brown Sugar ink to do this technique.
2. Cut 3 different size Framelits Labels using Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango and Summer Starfruit cardstock. Layer these on top of each other with your adhesive.
3. On the smallest framelit, stamp a flower from the Secret Garden stamp set with Versa Mark ink. Sprinkle the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder over it. (Be sure to use a tray or a piece of paper to catch the extra powder so you can return it to the container.)
4. Using your heat gun to heat the embossing powder. If you've not done heat embossing before, heat the powder until it melts, about 20-30 seconds. You will be able to see it change color.
5. Adhere the strip of patterned paper across the center of your cardstock base. Adhere the layered dies in the center of that.
6. Stamp a greeting from the Really Good Greetings stamp set with Tangerine Tango ink on white cardstock. Punch the greeting out with the Modern Label Punch. If you've chosen a larger greeting than I did, you will want to use a larger punch.
7. Adhere it to the bottom left corner and add Tangerine Tango brads to the ends of the label.
8. Finish your card by adhering it to a card base. Write or stamp a note on the inside.