Candle pattern from Birthday Basics DSP (#130145) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"
1/2" Circle Punch (#119869)
1 1/4" Circle Punch (#119861)
1 3/4" Circle punch (#119850)
Best of Birthdays stamp set (#132929)
Mixed Bunch stamp set (#125537)
Candy Dots Brad Bases (#132293)
Brights Candy Dots (#130931)
Bermuda Bay In Color ink
Gingham Garden Washi Tape (#129314)
Art Gum eraser
This is an easy card to make.
1. Use your circle punches to punch 4 circles in the patterned paper. Lightly draw a pencil circle on the Crushed Curry cardstock at each circle punch.
2. Move the patterned paper and stamp in each of the circle on the colored cardstock. Erase the pencil lines.
3. Choose the colors of candy dots that you want for your brads. Carefully peel the candy dots off the plastic backing and place in the center of each brad. Punch a small hole at the top of 3 candles and place the brads there. Bend the backs on the back of the patterned paper.
4. Apply adhesive to the back of the patterned paper and carefully place the paper on the cardstock so that the stamped images shows through the circles.
5. Adhere this to your card base.
Send the card to a friend who's having a birthday soon.
Happy card making!