1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" square. Using the flower & butterfly stamp from the set, I stamped the first time next to the left edge with Island Indigo ink stamping the bottom of it off on to scrap paper. I wanted more flowers but not more butterflies so I placed some pieces of scotch tape over the butterflies. I then inked my stamp and took off the tape. That allowed me to get ink on the flowers but not on the butterflies. I then stamped more flowers onto my white cardstock.
2. I love my pretty borders so I punched two sides with my Eyelet Border punch(#119853). I cut a piece of Marina Mist cardstock to measure 2 1/2" square and a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock to measure 3" square. I punched the right sides and the top of both of these with my Scallop Edge Border punch(#119882).
3. I then layered the stamped image on the blue and then on the green cardstock. With my handheld 3/16" circle punch(#101227), I punched a hole near the top corner of the Marina Mist cardstock. I added a butterfly brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack(127279) that is in the Sell-a-Bration catalog until March 31. You can get it free with a purchase of $50 or more.
4. I adhered that to the top center of the Daffodil Delight patterned paper.
5. I cut a strip of Certainly Celery cardstock to measure 5 1/2" x 1 1/8". I chose a greeting from the Heard from the Heart set (#111644) and stamped it in Island Indigo ink. I used the Scallop Edge punch to scallop the bottom, then adhered that to the bottom of the card.
6. I added Lucky Limeade ribbon from the Everyday Enchantment pack where I got the brads. I wrapped it around and tied a bow.
This is a cute little card that could be used for so very many ocassions! Hope you like it.